Medicalgorithmics S.A. is a global leader in the field of cardiology telediagnostics. The company was founded in September 2005. and since then has been carrying out research and development on advanced telemetry systems for diagnosing arrhythmias. Our team is a multidisciplinary group of researchers, developers and specialists in various fields. We develop algorithms, software and devices, implement them for production and commercialize, which allows us to provide telemedical services to thousands of patients in the world. Currently, Medicalgorithmics is a company listed on the main market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
We are a young team who, during everyday duties, puts both on the quality of the work performed as and on relationships we create a team that supports each other and cooperates. Together, we’re working on developing and improving our PocketECG system and its new versions. Every day, we try to approach the implemented projects agile and see the benefits of a self-organizing team. If you decided to join us, in this position you will play a key role in shaping the product evolution, working cross-functionally with product management, design and usability, and development team members to ensure delivery of solutions that both satisfy customer needs and delight through their ease of use and intuitive design.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for gathering feedback from customers from different countries and defining product requirements for roadmap initiatives.
- Interface with product management, design, and development to define and prioritize roadmap.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team and stakeholders to ensure considerations across the product are addressed in product definition.
- Work with multinational (multicultural) stakeholders on detailed feature definition.
- Work with development and project management on scoping features, refining the product backlog.
- Create of Epics and User Stories within Azure DevOps.
- Participate in Scrum team as product owner.
- Work with Sales and Marketing team to define and analyze KPIs.
- Monitor product performance and usage post-launch, achievement of identified KPIs.
- MBA/BS in science or technical field. Engineering degree desired
- 3+ years product owner experience in a SCRUM environment
- Willing to travel up to 15%
- Experience translating complex workflow initiatives into product requirements
- Strong system analysis, analytical and problem solving skills
- Up-to-date on industry standards and best practices for medical products
- Experience with Azure toolset
- Preferred: experience with requirements management applications, product portfolio applications, as well as analytics tools and software development experience
- Skills: strong interpersonal and communication skills required for effective communication with customers, effective presentation skills, demonstrates initiative, results oriented, strong sense of urgency
What we offer?
- Work with clients from around the world
- Participation in interesting projects in the field of development of innovative medical products and services
- A real contribution to shaping the company’s product portfolio
- Collaborate with a talented team of inventors and specialists
- Professional development taking into account predispositions and preferences, including development opportunities towards Product Owner
- The salary we want you to be happy with
- A wide range of employee benefits (reimbursement of expenses related to health care, sport, education), baskets full of fruits 2x a week, occasional gifts