International Business Development Specialist / Manager
Date of publication: 9.06.2022.
Medicalgorithmics S.A. is a Polish company that develops advanced systems for cardiology. Innovation is one of its main advantages –it is present both in the organization of day-to-day work and in the development process. Thanks to a multidisciplinary group of researchers and developers, Medicalgorithmics markets ground-breaking technological solutions. We develop algorithms, software and devices which are then implemented for manufacturing. It lets us provide telemedicine services – arrhythmia diagnostics and cardiac telerehabilitation supervision – to thousands of patients around the world.
Who are we looking for?
Due to the company global expansion, we are seeking a person to strengthen our International Business Development team. The job requires fluent English-language communication on the daily basis through e-mail and phone. Travelling abroad is also part of this role. His/her main task will be to assist and support existing international business partners and seek for new business expansion opportunities with new partners, new countries. This role will require daily and smooth cooperation with other departments of the company in Warsaw, Gdańsk and Bengaluru (India)
- Responsible for serving as the primary point of contact with the international strategic business partners in relation to sales, marketing and customer support activities. Documents in CRM system (SAGE) all pertinent information related to customer inquiries and conversations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Builds/maintains excellent strategic partners’ relationships and experience. Effectively manages priorities to facilitate business goals in areas of customer satisfaction and achievement of customer support expectations.
- Provides proactive support for customers’ needs and inquiries.
- Identifies and communicates customer problems and opportunities to the appropriate personnel.
- Perform market research support to identify new business opportunities on given markets/regions.
- Assists in capturing and maintaining the customer preferences related to the offered technology and monitoring services.
- Perform month-end activities for business development unit (international sales results, hardware inventory, satisfaction surveys etc.).
- Managing relationships with external service providers
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, accountable, well organized, target driven and have the ability to learn quickly and to use his/her initiative in seeking out opportunities, facing challenges and solving issues with existing clients/projects.
- English fluency in both speaking and writing is required for this role as an absolute must. Other languages such as German would be an additional asset.
- The candidate must also have excellent communication skills as this role requires a lot of interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and appropriately interact with customers.
- Experience in working in an international, dynamically changing environment.
- Able to work without appreciable direction in providing strong customer support.
- Customer service or account management related experience.
- Experience and knowledge of the medical device business or healthcare environment, healthcare insurance preferred but not required.
- Clinical background / experience adds extra points in the recruitment process.
What we offer
- Full time contract in an ambitious innovative technology company working with healthcare market globally
- Interesting, responsible and meaningful job that helps to improve the life of patients
- Work with international markets and managers of our partnering companies what converts to best experience and personal development any educational program cannot offer.
- The possibility of self-development with real impact on business development. Your initiative is very much welcome!
- Work in an agile team of gifted inventors, programmers and administrative staff
- Possibility to work in a hybrid system (we use Teams and Zoom everyday).
- Our head office has perfect location on 18th floor with a view on Warsaw city center and is located next to the Central Railway Station.